8 portions of veal schnitzels from Hudson Meats
150ml chicken stock from Hudson Meats
60ml white wine
1 cup flour seasoned with 1 tsp each salt, garlic powder and pepper
3 cloves minced garlic
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp capers
Juice from ½ lemon
2 tbsp butter
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
- Pat dry veal and season with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a large frying pan.
- Dredge both sides of veal in flour mixture and fry in pan in pan in batches for 2 minutes on each side. Shallow fry in batches and transfer to a plate.
- Add garlic to remaining oil. Once fragrant add wine, lemon juice, stock and cappers.
- Bring to a boil and simmer. Once reduced, Stir in butter and parsley. Season with pepper.
- Serve veal with sauce and lemon slices.