4 portions of veal cutlets (200g each)
100g couscous from Hudson Meats
4 tbsp olive oil
80g haloumi cubed
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp whole grain mustard
4 cloves of garlic
4-5 sprigs of thyme
1 tsp salt and pepper
Handful crushed pecans
- Place couscous in a heat proof bowl and add equal amounts of boiling water. Cover and set aside. Fluff couscous with fork after 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp mustard, red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp olive to a small bowl and mix. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil to a frying pan along with thyme, garlic and remaining mustard. Add veal cutlets and cook for 4 minutes on each side for medium rare or until cooked to your liking. Set aside.
- Sear haloumi in same pan.
- Pour over vinaigrette over salad leaves, haloumi, pecans and toss with couscous. Serve with veal cutlets