2 portions of kiev from Hudson Meats
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar from Hudson Meats
2 tbsp olive oil
1 avocado peeled and cubed
2 tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes
1 zucchini (peeled into ribbons)
Juice from half lemon
100g Bufallo Mozarella torn
120g Mixed salad leaves
Handful fresh mint or basil
Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200C
- Take chicken kiev out of the fridge approximately 10 minutes before cooking
- Sear the Chicken Kiev for 4 minutes on each side in a hot frying pan, breast side down first.
- Then place the frying pan in the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn the oven off, pull the oven door ajar and allow the Chicken Kiev to rest inside the oven for 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice to a small bowl and combine. Add to salad leaves, mozzarella, zucchini, avocado, mozzarella and fresh herbs and toss.
- Serve with the Kiev on the side