350g beef mince from Hudson Meats
500ml passata from Hudson Meats
1 tsp salt
1 tsp smoked paprika
22 large pasta shells
200g frozen spinach
200g grated mozzarella
75ml olive oil
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 brown onion finely chopped
Juice from half lemon
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a pan on medium heat. Add onions and 2 cloves garlic. Once fried and fragrant, add minced beef. Cook until browned, breaking up clumps of meat. Add meat mixture to a large mixing bowl
- Microwave frozen spinach for 45 seconds. Drain spinach and remove excess water. Add to mixing bowl.
- Once cooled, add ricotta and lemon juice to mixing bowl. Combine well with mince and spinach.
- Cook pasta shells in a large pot of boiling water until al dente and drain.
- Add passata, ½ of the olive oil, remaining garlic, salt and paprika to a large baking dish. Mix well.
- Stuff each pasta shell with 2 tsp of mince and ricotta mixture. Place shells in the baking dish over passata sauce.
- Top with mozzarella and remaining olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes.