8 chicken thighs from Hudson Meats
100ml passata from Hudson Meats
1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
3 cups of chicken stock
2 tbsp smoked paprika
2 tsp ground cumin
6 cloves minced garlic
5 tbsp olive oil
Juice and zest from 1 lemon
1 1/2 tsp salt
Lemon slices and coriander for garnish
- Mix paprika, cumin, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and 4 tbsp olive oil in a bowl.
- Coat chicken with half of the mix.
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in an oven safe casserole dish on medium heat.
- Brown chicken on each side, transfer to a plate.
- Add rice, chicken broth, passata and remaining seasoning mix. Return chicken to dish. Cover with foil or lid.
- Transfer to oven, bake for 40 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander.