12 chicken wings from Hudson Meats
2 cloves minced garlic
1⁄2 inch minced ginger
5 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tbsp sriracha
4 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
3-4 tbsp spring onion sliced
1 red chilli finely chopped
2 tbsp baking powder
1⁄2 tsp salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Dry wings with paper towels and toss in a large bowl with baking powder, salt and
- Bake chicken wings for 20 minutes. Turn over and bake for another 20 minutes. Turn over and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Place remaining ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil. Once thickened, turn off the stove.
- Place wings in a large bowl. Pour sauce over wings and toss to coat evenly.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion