2 portions of sirloin steak (250g each) from Hudson Meats
1 tbsp olive oil
1⁄2 inch minced ginger
2 cloves garlic sliced
125 ml teriyaki sauce
250g green beans
1 tsp salt
2 tsp pepperMethod
- Season steak with salt and pepper
- Add olive to a pan on medium high heat and cook garlic until golden brown. Add
- green beans and cook for 5-6 minutes until slightly charred.
- Brush the pan with oil on high heat. Sear steak in pan for 2 minutes on each side.
- Mix ginger with teriyaki sauce and lightly brush steak with sauce. Turn heat down to medium high. Continue to glaze each size, turning every 15 seconds, until a sticky sauce forms for an additional 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve steak with green beans and salad of your choice.