6 portions of chicken thighs from Hudson Meats
250ml chicken stock from Hudson Meats
2 tbsp olive oil
300ml thickened cream
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 leek finely sliced
400g mushrooms sliced
4 cloves minced garlic
4-5 sprigs thyme
3 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and 1 tsp smoked paprika.
- Add olive oil to an oven safe pot on medium high. Brown chicken and set aside.
- Add garlic, leeks, thyme, remaining smoked paprika and mushroom. Once the mushrooms are slightly fried, add Dijon mustard, cream and stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with bread rolls.