750g lamb mince from Hudson Meats
700ml passata from Hudson Meats
250 ml beef stock
1 brown onion finely diced
4 cloves minced garlic
1 celery stalk finely chopped
1 carrot finely chopped
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt and pepper
- Heat butter in a large pan over medium high. Add onion, garlic, carrot and celery for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add lamb mince, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Cook until browned.
- Add oregano, passata and stock. Season and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes until sauce has thickened. Add handful of fresh basil and mix.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to packet instructions and drain.
- Add pasta to sauce and combine. Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan