1 portion of confit duck from Hudson Meats,
100g Meredith Dairy marinated goat cheese
170g polenta(1 cup)
1 cup cold water
½ cups boiling water
120g baby spinach
1 clove minced garlic
½ tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp fresh oregano
2 tsp fresh dill
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
Juice from 1 lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 200C. Remove excess fat and place duck skin side up on a rack in a roasting pan. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Heat ½ tbsp olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Add garlic and saute until fragrant. Add spinach, turn off the heat and mix until wilted. Transfer wilted spinach to a plate and wipe down pan.
- Add all ingredients for dressing to a jar, close with a lid and shake well to combine.
- Add polenta to the same pan with cold water and stir. Turn on the stove, add hot water and bring to a simmer after 15 minutes. Add goat cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Serve immediately into bowls.
- Top with spinach, duck and drizzle dressing.
Recipe by Sarah Ahmed : @nourish.glow.repeat