3 portions of chicken breast from Hudson Meats
2 eggs from Hudson Meats
1 tbsp hardcore rub from Hudson Meats (contains salt)
1 tbsp garlic powder
100g all purpose flour
½ cup Greek yoghurt mixed with ½ cup water
2 slices of toasted wholewheat or 150g wholewheat panko breadcrumbs
Sriracha lime dip
1 cup Greek yoghurt
Juice from half lime
½ or 1 tbsp sriracha (depending on spice levels)
1 clove minced garlic
- Cut chicken breast lengthwise into tenders. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add yoghurt mixture to a large bowl and add chicken. Mix well and set aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Crush bread using a rolling pin or lightly blitz in a food processor to make coarse breadcrumbs.
- Create an assembly station. Crack eggs into a bowl and mix. Add flour to a bowl. Add blitzed breadcrumbs to a bowl and mix with hardcore rub and garlic powder. Place the chicken in yoghurt mix along with the other bowls.
- Pre-heat oven to 220C. Line a large tray with baking paper. Place with assembly station.
- Dip chicken tender (one at a time) in flour, coating well. Dip into egg mix. Press into breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat completely. Set on baking sheet and continue with remaining tenders.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients for dip. Serve with chicken tenders along with coleslaw and sweet potato fries.