4 portions of chicken breast from Hudson Meats
125ml chicken stock from Hudson Meats
100g feta crumbled from Hudson Meats
100g olives from Hudson Meats
100 ml olive oil
Juice from 3 lemons
6 cloves minced garlic
2 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp chilli flakes
2 tsp salt and pepper
20g fresh parsley finely chopped
- Slice chicken in the middle crosswise and lightly pound each piece.
- Season each piece with half salt and pepper
- Place flour on a plate. Coat chicken lightly in flour and transfer to a plate.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven safe pan. Pan fry chicken until golden brown, 2-3
- minutes on each side. Transfer to a separate plate.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add garlic to pan along with capers, red pepper flakes and paprika. Add lemon juice, stock, olives and half of the parsley. Season with salt and pepper
- Place chicken back into pan, place a few pieces of sliced lemon in pan. Cover pan
- and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with feta and parsley.
Recipe by Sarah Ahmed : @nourish.glow.repeat