4 spatchcock chicken from Hudson Meats
1 pack soft tortillas from Hudson Meats
125 ml low sodium soy sauce
3 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp honey
Juice from 2 limes
I bunch coriander finely chopped
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp cumin
1 inch ginger minced
6 cloves garlic minced
4 corn cobs
- Use a sharp knife to cut each chicken’s back lengthwise down the spine and flatten by pressing down. Wash thoroughly and clean the insides.
- Pat dry and score each chicken.
- Mix soy sauce, olive oil, honey, lime juice, half of the coriander, paprika, cumin,
- ginger and garlic in a small bowl. Pour over chicken and set aside to marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat up the BBQ and place each chicken breast side down. Cook for 10 minutes and turn chicken over cooking for further 10-15 minutes. Brush chicken with left over marinade continuously.
- Brush corn with olive oil and a squeeze of lime. Place on BBQ and cook for 10
- minutes turning every few minutes until partly charred.
- Heat tortillas on grill.
- Garnish chicken with left over coriander. Serve with lime wedges, corn and tortillas.