1kg gourmet potatoes from Hudson Meats
10 sausages of choice from Hudson Meats
1 packet of tasty onion gravy
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel potatoes and cut each into quarters. Bring a large pot of water to boil and add potatoes.
- Cook until potatoes are very soft (approx. 15-20 minutes or until you can easily poke through the potatoes with a fork.
- Drain well and return into pot.
- Add butter, milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Mash well
- Heat large frying pan over medium heat. Add olive and cook the sausages turning occasionally for 8 minutes until cooked through.
- Make the gravy mix according to the package instructions.
- Divide mash among plates, top with sausages and gravy. Garnish with chopped chives or parsley.