200g brie or triple cream cheese
3 cloves garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp honey
4 sprigs of thyme
Lavosh or crackers to serve with
- Pre-heat oven to 175C.
- Thinly slice I clove of garlic to make thin slivers. Mince the remaining garlic.
- Place brie into the ceramic baker. Score the top lightly and push slivered garlic into the cuts.
- Mix olive oil, remaining garlic and honey in a bowl. Pour over the brie and cover with the ceramic lid.
- Place cheese in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with crackers.