2 kg King Edward potatoes from Hudson Meats
150g duck fat from Hudson Meats
8 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp chopped rosemary
1 tsp sea salt
Table salt for seasoning
- Peel potatoes and rinse in cold water.
- Cut each potato into 4cm pieces each or quarters.
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- Bring a large pan of water to boil. Generously salt the water and add potatoes. Boil for 10-15 minutes until almost tender.
- Drain potatoes and set aside.
- Pour duck fat in a roasting pan and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven and add potatoes, garlic and rosemary. Toss to coat potatoes evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes turning potatoes halfway. Broil on high for 5 additional minutes.
Recipe by Sarah Ahmed : @nourish.glow.repeat