1 Careme Sweet Vanilla Shortcrust Pastry from Hudson Meats
1 egg to brush pastry
4 yellow peaches cut into wedges
Juice from half lemon
2 tsp cornflour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp honey
Vanilla bean Greek yoghurt/whipped cream to serve with
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Dust pantry bench with flour. Knead pastry to form a ball. Transfer to a baking paper.
- Roll out dough to a 12"–14" round.
- Transfer to the fridge to chill for 10-15 minutes.
- Add peaches to a bowl and toss with lemon juice, cornflour, vanilla, cinnamon and honey.
- Remove dough from the fridge. Transfer to a baking tray. Pour in peach mixture to the centre.
Recipe by Sarah Ahmed : @nourish.glow.repeat
- Fold edges over the fruit
- Bake for 30 minutes rotating halfway through