750g diced beef from Hudson Meats
2 cloves Bellingen garlic from Hudson Meats minced
1 jar tomato sauce from Hudson Meats
500ml chicken stock from Hudson Meats
4 tbsp Gran Luchito Salsa Fire Roasted Red Pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
840g black beans (canned version drained)
1 onion finely diced
1 red pepper diced
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
Yoghurt and tortillas to serve with
- Add olive oil to a deep pan on medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Fry till browned. Add chilli flakes, oregano, paprika and cumin. Fry for a minute.
- Add diced beef, season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until browned.
- Add red pepper, salsa, tomato sauce and black beans. Mix and add stock. Season
- Cook on low for 1 hour. Cover and cook for an additional 1 ½ hours.
- Serve with tortillas and yoghurt.
Recipe by Sarah Ahmed : @nourish.glow.repeat