Serving size: 2-3
8 portions of lamb cutlets from Hudson Meats
1 tbsp olive oil
Juice from 1/2 lemon
3 cloves minced garlic
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp salt
2 tsp crushed pepper
2 tsp black pepper
2 bunches of asparagus ends trimmed
2 yellow peaches sliced thickly
100g salad leaves of choice
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar from Hudson Meats
75g goat cheese from Hudson Meats
Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, smoked paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over lamb and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill on medium high.
- Add peaches and asparagus on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Place lamb cutlets on the grill. Brush with honey frequently and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a plate to rest.
- Add salad leaves to a large serving plate, arrange lamb, asparagus and peaches on the plate. Add goat cheese and drizzle balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.