1 rack of lamb from Hudson Meats (8 pins)
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
Herb & Pistachio crust
25g sourdough bread or 2 slices of sourdough (toasted and torn into chunks)
3 cloves garlic sliced
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 sprigs rosemary
2 sprigs oregano
1 tbsp garlic olive oil
Grated lemon zest (1/2 whole lemon)
1/4 tsp salt
- Bring lamb rack to room temperature and pat dry. Season with salt and paprika.
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients for crush to a food processor and blitz until finely chopped.
- Smear lamb with mustard on each side. Coat with the crust mixture and lightly press down to ensure the crust sticks.
- Place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Cover with aluminium foil and roast for additional 30 minutes.
- Transfer the rack to a carving board and let rest for 10 minutes.