2 portions chicken breast from Hudson Meats
¼ cup garlic olive oil from Hudson Meats
¼ cup balsamic vinegar from Hudson Meats
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tbsp finely chopped dill
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper
Vegetables & salad
1 packet of Thistle be Good brown rice from Hudson Meats
1 tbsp garlic olive oil from Hudson Meats
2 bunches broccolini
120g snow peas
100g edamame soybeans
2 radishes sliced thinly
Salad leaves of choice
Salt and pepper to taste
Juice from 1 lemon
2 tablespoons tarragon finely chopped
2 tbsp basil finely chopped
3-4 tbsp parsley leaves finely chopped
3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
1 garlic clove minced
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- Bring chicken breast to room temperature. Cut each into half horizontally to make two steaks per chicken breast.
- Place in a large bowl. Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl to make the marinade. Mix well and set aside for 2 hours or more.
- For the brown rice, add all ingredients in the packet to a non- stick deep pan. Add 600ml boiling water and close with a lid. Cook for 35 minutes.
- Add all ingredients for the salad dressing into a food processor and blend until well combined. Add 1 tbsp water if required.
- For the vegetables, fill a non stick fry pan with 1 to 2 inches of water and bring to a boil; add broccolini and snow peas and cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain vegetables and discard water
- Heat the same pan on medium high heat, add 1 tbsp of oil. Add broccolini, snow peas and edamame. Cook for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Using the same pan on medium high heat and spray with olive oil. Cook chicken breast until browned on all sides. Cook for 5-6 minutes on high heat and lower the heat for the last 2-3 minutes.
- Serve rice with salad leaves and top with green vegetables and radish. Place sliced chicken breast over rice and drizzle with green dressing.