6 Holbrook Paddock eggs from Hudson Meats
250g Meredith Goat cheese from Hudson Meats
2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
Half leek finely chopped
1 zucchini thinly sliced into ribbons
1 tsp fresh dill finely chopped
1 tsp fresh chives finely chopped
1 tsp red pepper flakes
¼ cup milk of choice
- Whisk 6 eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add chives, dill, milk and whisk again.
- Add goat cheese(excluding the oil) to the bowl and whisk lightly(to leave a few chunks of cheese)
- Pre-heat oven to 175C.
- Heat an oven safe pan on medium high. Add 2 tbsp oil from the Jar of goat cheese.
- Add garlic, leek and red pepper flakes and cook till fragrant. Add zucchini and cook until slightly browned.
- Grease the pan and pour in the egg mixture. Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- When serving, top with sour cream or goat cheese and fresh dill.