Boil eggs. Add soy sauce, water, garlic and ginger to a small pan and bring to a simmer. Pour into a bowl and place the eggs in. Coat the eggs with the soy sauce and cover with a lid. Set aside for an hour (minimum).
- Season chicken breast with hardcore red rub.
- Add olive oil to a pan on medium high heat. Once heated, add chicken breasts. Cook for 6-7 minutes and flip over. Cook for 2-3 minutes and turn down the heat to low. Cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan, allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes. Slice each chicken breast.
- For the ramen, add sesame oil to a deep pot on medium high heat. Add ginger, garlic and shallots. Once translucent add miso paste and ground sesame. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add chicken stock. Lower the heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add oyster mushrooms and choy sum. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles to a bowl. Pour miso soup base with oyster mushrooms and choy sum. Add soy eggs and chicken. Garnish with julienned carrots and spring onions.
Recipe by Sarah Ahmed : @nourish.glow.repeat