4 lamb loin chops from Hudson Meats
1 tbsp Anchovy butter from Hudson Meats
200g Brussels sprouts quartered
50g kale chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves minced garlic
4 sprigs thyme
2 red chillies finely chopped
1 tsp salt and pepper
- Add olive to a pan on medium heat. Sautee kale and Brussels sprouts until slightly charred. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan
- Trim excess fat and season lamb chops with salt and pepper
- Turn up the heat and place lamb in pan, fat side up. Cook until fat has caramelised for 4-5 minutes. Lower the heat to medium. Lay the chops flat on the pan. Add anchovy butter, thyme, garlic and chilli.
- Baste with juices and cook each side for 4 minutes.
- Spoon the basting sauce over lamb and Serve with kale, brussels sprouts and a dollop of anchovy butter.