Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 30 mins
2kg Austrian Crescent potatoes
¼ tsp sea salt flakes
2 air-dried chorizos
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp sour cream
3 tbsp chopped mixed herbs (we used dill and parsley), plus extra to serve
125g Aphrodite Feta
1 sprig spring onion
- Peel potatoes and place in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water and season with salt. Bring to the boil over high heat, cover, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, slice chorizos . Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add chorizo and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes on each side until crispy.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream and herbs with the olive oil and vinegar.
- Drain potatoes well and transfer to a serving platter. Slice spring onion finely. Top the potatoes with the mayonnaise dressing, cooked chorizo, scatter with crumbled feta, sliced spring onion and extra herbs to serve.
- The salad will keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Recipe by Sarah Ahmed : @nourish.glow.repeat