4 portions of chicken thighs from Hudson Meats
1 packet of Thistle be Good wild mushroom and tarragon risotto
3 tbsp olive oil
200g shitake mushrooms
4 cloves minced garlic
30g finely grated pecorino from Hudson Meats
1 tsp salt and pepper
2 tbsp fresh basil
800ml boiling water
- Add risotto to a pan with 1 tbsp olive oil and boiling water. Cover and bring to a boil. Stir and bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan on medium high
- Add chicken and sear each side until cooked through and golden brown (8-10 minutes each side.
- Set aside.
- Add olive oil, mushroom and garlic to the same pan. Sauté until mushrooms are cooked through and pour over risotto. Add fresh basil and toss to combine.
- Serve into bowls and top off with chicken thighs.
Recipe by Sarah Ahmed : @nourish.glow.repeat