Lamb chump chops with anchovy butter
Serving size: 2
4 portions of lamb chump chops from Hudson Meats
300g baby potatoes cut in half lengthwise
100g green beans
Anchovy butter from Hudson Meats
2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp butter
3 cloves of garlic sliced thinly
Juice from ½ lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat dry the lamb chops. Add balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp rosemary, salt and pepper to lamb. Set aside to marinate.
- Add water to a large pot and to a boil. Blanch the green beans by adding the beans to the pot. Boil green beans for 4-5 minutes and remove from pot. Plunge beans into cold water and set aside. Season beans with salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes to the same pot and boil until potatoes are tender
- Spray a sauce pan with oil and add potatoes in pan. Cook on high heat for 6-8 minutes turning the potatoes halfway. Lower the heat and add salt and pepper to taste. Add butter, garlic and rosemary and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan, add lemon juice and set aside
- Add olive oil to pan on medium high heat. Add lamb to pan and cook for 4 minutes on one side. Flip over and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other. Lower the heat and cook for further 2 minutes. Transfer to serving plate and spoon anchovy butter and top off with chopped parsley.
- Serve with potatoes and green beans.
Recipe by Sarah Ahmed : @nourish.glow.repeat