- 4 veal cutlets
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 2 tbls cultured butter
- 2 tbls liliput capers
- 2 sage leaves
- 2 lemons (juice)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Seal the veal cutlets in a fry pan with half oil & half butter.
- Place in oven at 160 C approx. 15 minutes, until cooked to perfection.
- Once the cutlet has been cooked, remove from the oven and allow to rest.
- Remove the cutlet from the pan, add the capers to the pan and on a low heat, lightly sauté the capers and sage add juice from one lemon. Lightly sauté for approx. 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the jus and capers over veal cutlets.
- Serve with roasted kipfler potatoes and spinach greens…Enjoy!