Aneto Vegetable Broth
ANETO 100% Natural.
Water, onion, carrot, leek, celery, virgin olive oil, sea salt.
Origin : Spain
- The entire family, children and adults
- A healthy, nutritive and natural diet
- Refreshing in the summer
- Hot in the winter
- Preparing basis for stir-fries or enhance the flavour of boiled vegetables, for example
- Preparing soups adding pasta, rice, noodles, etc.
- The basis for summer soups and creams
1.5l of Aneto vegetable broth
1 bunch of green asparagus
300 gr of green beans
1 clove of garlic
380 g of rice
1. Wash and cut all vegetables into small pieces,
2. In a “paella” pan put the olive oil and the clove of garlic, peeled and sliced.
3. Cut green beans and artichokes and let them fry for 5-10 minutes. After that we should add the rest of the vegetables and stir fry fine once all have a good color we add the chopped tomato and finally let reduce everything, add a teaspoon of paprika.
Then add Aneto vegetable broth.
4. Turn up the heat and once it begins boiling we have to add the rice. Let it cook ten minutes high heat and ten minutes more at a medium heat until get the rice dried, after that time the paella will be ready to serve.