Aneto Fish Broth
ANETO 100% Natural.
Fish Broth, Monk fish, Cod, Onion,carrot, celery, leek, tomato, fennel, virgin olive oil, salt
Origin : Spain
- Paellas, rice dishes, fideuá
- Fish soup
- Oven baked fish or any fish stew
- A natural, healthy and nutritive diet
- The entire family
Potaje marinero de sepia, patatas y azafrán / Cuttlefish stew with potatoes and saffron
- 1l Aneto Fish Broth
- A big cuttlefish
- 1 onion
- 100 g fennel
- 500 g potatoes
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh parsley
- Wisps of saffron
- 4 spoons of olive oil
- Peel the onion and potatoes. Chop the onion and the fennel. Let it simmer in a casserole at medium heat with 4 teaspoons of olive oil.
- When it is being cooked, add the cuttlefish cubed. Sauté and let it cook until the cuttlefish is cooked.
- Grate the tomatoes and add to the casserole let it reduce all the liquids generated.
- Add the potatoes and add the Aneto fish broth. Turn up to maximum temperature until it starts to boil. Cover it and let it cook gently 15 minutes.
- While in a mortar with a little bit of salt, smash the saffron. Add the garlic cloves peeled and 8 parsley leaves. Smash again until we convert it into dough.
- Recover a little of broth from the stew and mix it and add to the potatoes with cuttlefish, stir it up and salt to taste. Let it cook 5 minutes more.
- Let the stew resting a few minutes and serve it with fresh parsley chopped.