Aneto Chicken Broth
ANETO 100% Natural.
Free Range Chicken, onion, carrot, cabbage, leek, celery and salt.
Origin : Spain
- The entire family, adults and children
- Your child’s first broth
- Soups with pasta, rice or wheat semolina
- A healthy and nutritive diet
- Having cold in the summer and hot in the winter
- Culinary basis for stews and stir-fries
- Preparing rice and meat dishes
Sopa de pollo udon / Chicken udon soup
1 Liter of Aneto Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons of miso paste
- 2 tablespoons of soy
- 8 shiitakes
- 6 shallots
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 packages of noodles udon (300g)
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
- olive oil
- chives (to decorate)
- Boil the chicken broth in a saucepan. When the broth is boiling, add the 2 tablespoons of miso and reserve it.
- Put a little bit of olive oil in a frying pan, cut the shallots and the shiitakes into slices and sauté them at a high heat for 3-5 minutes. When they are ready, add them to the broth and reserve this blend.
- Season the chicken breast with pepper and roll it into flour. Then coat it with egg and, finally, with the breadcrumbs. Fry it in a pan with a little bit of olive oil at a low heat in order to get well-done meat. Reserve it on a piece of kitchen roll to eliminate the oil excess.
- While you are frying the chicken breast, boil the broth again. When it boils, add the noodles and let it cook for 3 minutes. Then, incorporate the soya and turn off the fire.
- Serve the soup with the noodles in a bowl. Cut the breast into crunchy slices, put them on the top of the soup and season it with some finely cut chives.